What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
Secret viral traffic system banks $44,791 per month in Clickbank, CPA, PayPal and Flippa Cash … best part is it’s all 100% free and grows on Autopilot!
- Free, quick and easy – it’s a piece of cake to setup this traffic machine, and it’s definitely fun doing it
- You can use the exact same system to massively increase your earnings
- You can make money with extreme free traffic in four different ways
- Viral traffic is the most kick-butt traffic out there
- Struggling to get traffic is worse than a 9-5 job
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Extreme Free Traffic scores 65.83/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.extremefreetraffic.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: extremefreetraffic.com you’ll also be taken through to extremefreetraffic.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)